Monday, September 15, 2014

Warm Fuzzies:)

Hello peeps(<-- I'm talking like my companion, it happens!)
Soooo transfers, I am staying and my follow up trainer or my dad is Sister Lindsey!! She moves in tomorrow. I've only met her twice and we've never really talked so it'll be great!! She seems really nice:) Funny story for this week: so my companion and I were driving in the car and I've been driving this week so I can get to know our area better. So this guy pulls up beside us and he waved to us. He looked like he was in his 20's, kinda cute but.... I'm a missionary so I didn't think anything of it. But he was waving so I asked Sister Anderson if she knew him. She said,"ya I know him, roll down the window!" So I rolled down the window and we got a better view of this guy and she realized she didn't know him! He was driving with no shirt on and had some weird music playing really loud. Haha! So she was like, "Oh...wait.. I don't know him, I definitely don't know him!" By this time he started talking to us and he was like,"Hey how are you?" And we were like,"Sorry we thought you were someone else." And he was like,"What's your name?" Hahahaha... and then I was like,"SISTER MILLER!" Hahaha and his face was soooooo funny!!!!!!!!! Then he sped up...hahahaha oh my goodness we totally got hit on and it was the funniest thing ever!!!!
Ok so to make this post more spiritual..... I was reading my scriptures this morning and I really liked Luke 12:7, "But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows." I loved it because it really makes you feel Heavenly Father's love and that we are so special to Him. I know He loves each of us with a perfect love. None of us are fogetten. If nothing else, as a missionary, that is my message to the world. That God lives and He loves each of us. :) So thats my warm fuzzies! I love you guys!!



Since Sister Miller is staying in Cypress here is her address:
Sister Tara Miller
5551 Lime Dr.
Cypress, CA 90630


She loves letters and mail:):) also email!!

No comments:

Post a Comment