Thursday, March 26, 2015

Hard Work and Miracles

This week has been full of hard work and miracles. I want to share my rose of the week:) Yesterday, we went to visit an elderly lady in the ward. We invited her caregiver to join us for the lesson, we were hoping we would be able to teach her as a new investigator. She is from the Philippians but spoke really good English. She told us all of the wonderful experiences she has had with this Mormon family and all of the Mormon people she had met. She said I love your church! so we shared a message about prayer and when we gave her a copy of the Book of Mormon she said,"can I keep this? I want to read this!" We told her the copy was for her which made her very happy. She said "Ill give it back to you when I am done." But we insisted she could keep it. Then we invited her to be baptized, she said ,"Yes! When? I want to be a Mormon!" We set a date with her for May 19th, she is so excited to be baptized. It was a huge miracle we were all in tears. She doesn't live in our area so we are getting her all set up with the missionaries close to where she lives. I know Heavenly Father is preparing people. I love my mission, I love the people here, I love the Gospel and I love Jesus Christ. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment