Monday, May 25, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

This week was Mother's Day and I got to call home and talk to my family! I got to hear from my loving parents, my beautiful sister, and my inspiring brother and his wife and kids. It was very much needed!
So I ike to be spontaneous, especially on the mission because girls just need to have fun. So my companion and I saw a Spanish food cart in one of the neighborhoods on the way to a lesson. I have never seen one of these until I moved to California but they sometimes have this corn stuff or you can get a frozen drink. Well I wanted to try it! So we got this Mexican drink, it was some kind of pepper mango thing but of course I don't speak Spanish and K had no clue what I was getting. Then they put some Mexican candy on it too! Well, it was super nasty! I don't recommend it! haha

One of my favorite things to do on my mission is to teach people how to pray. To hear someone pray to God for the first time, or the first time in a long time, is really really special. They are so sincere! I can really feel warm and fuzzy inside when that happens:) I always get so excited when they accept my invitation for them to pray, I know Heavenly Father loves us so much!

We have a baptismal date on June 20th for our investigator Sarah! She is getting married at the end of this month and baptized next month! yay!! Missionaries have worked with her for a long time. She decided to take a break and try other churches but she really felt that ours was for her! It was so great! Ok I have to go! Love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment