Monday, December 22, 2014

One Year To Go!!

It's been a great week! I received a package from Karli and my Brother and that made me SO happy! We also had a ward Christmas dinner and 2 nonmembers came! Then we had a Fireside that I organized 2 nights in a row. We also had some really good experiences and one bad. There is a guy that really doesn't like us and was saying we don't believe in the same Savior that he does...Well we saw him at the store today and I was all like,"Hello! Good to see you again:D" haha... he hates us. I just love my mission and I especially love my ward. They are so so good to us and so supportive! They feel like family! 

So the picture with all the people is the Echavez family! We are teaching the one in all pink and we used to teach all of them. I love them so much! Then I also attached a picture of me hanging up ornaments on the Christmas tree at our house:) We shared a message with our member and that is how we justified helping her with her tree. It smells soo good! Then the last picture is our Christmas decoration in our room. I have put all my presents there! 

Well today marks the day..I have exactly 1 year until I come home. Unless I decide to extend.. haha it could happen. Home seems scary now. I love you guys! Have a good week!






No comments:

Post a Comment