Sunday, August 3, 2014

Highlight of My Week was Church!

Hello friends!
Another week in the sun:) I looooove my mission. Ive been sick for the past few days which hasn't been so good. But I'm better now yay! I went to Long Beach today and I saw the beach for like two seconds! We drove past it! We actually went to the aquarium which was really really really expensive. But it was fun! Transfers, I'm staying in Cypress with Sister Anderson to finish training! Then we will see. Alright, I don't have tons of time but I'm gunna fill you in on some mission lingo.

my mom = my trainer
my dad = the follow-up trainer
my grandma = my trainer's trainer
my grandpa = my trainer's follow-up trainer
yomo =you only mission once
to kill = to send someone home
baby area = the area you started your mission

Haha it's fun. The highlight of my week was church! No joke, it was soo good this Sunday, we had 4 investigators there! Not only that but we talked about service, gratitude and Adam and Eve and it was just. so. good. :) My ward is so awesome. A lady brought me toast, soup and medicine when I wasn't feeling good. So that was my week in a nutshell! 

Fun fact, in the past 6 weeks, my companion and I have had a total of 122 lessons. Woah man! Love you guys! Email me! I miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment