Monday, September 28, 2015

My Last 12 Weeks

Hey everyone!! I dont have much to say. The transfer has come to an end! I am moving tomorrow to Long Beach! I will be in the Woodruff Ward and I am whitewash trunky training! That means that I will be training a new missionary in a new area for my last 12 weeks. 

I am forever grateful for my companion Sister Miller. She taught me how to be more organized and how to LOVE working hard. My whole life Ii had the attitude "I cant wait until everything is complete so I can just chill and not stress." But now I have the attitude "I dont want to run out of things to do or I will for sure be bored!" haha. So I am grateful for her. She is one of the hardest working people, and she is one of the happiest people. We spend most of our days laughing together. Its pretty great! Im going to miss her a lot. 

We set 2 more baptismal dates this week! So there are 4 total. It was really cool, we taught the lesson at a member's house and they taught a lot of the lesson. I learned so much! For one, we believe in the great apostasy which occurred right when the Bible stopped being written. Why did Revelation stop? Because we didn't have the Priesthood authority. Makes sense. Probably some of you dont know what that means.. just ask a Mormon. haha

I am sure I will have more to report next week:) I love you guys!! Here's some pictures:)

First pic, Sister Mathey, an elderly lady we visit every week. She always says "want me to push you in the pool" in her Indonesian accent:) so cute

My recent convert Melissa and I, she took us out for one of my last dinners in Huntington Beach!

Mine and Sister Miller's matching shirts!

All the senior STL's and new STL's that got called. 

Me with Tina, she is so so fun, she comes to lessons with us all the time. We just laugh and laugh, she is awesome.

The Miller Trio. Sara Miller got called to the Idaho Falls Mission. She would always come to lessons with us too. I let her wear my nametag for the pic:)










No comments:

Post a Comment